[Land-speed] An amusing photo from WF/edge of LSR

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 16:12:01 MDT 2007

In a message dated 10/6/2007 10:52:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gmc6power at earthlink.net writes:

Jo never  took off her firesuit. She folded down the sleeves and tied
them arround  her waste. Believe me it was not that cold.  pick me up.   IMO
Jo looks
better in person than TV.
Maybe she goes Commando under her Suit ? Let's assume (hopefully) that she
has a collection of identical tailored matching  Fire-Suits,  specifically the
high dollar ones that breathe and allow both comfort and that  sophisticated
International racer look. She's a TV star, they do not have B.O.
Now if it was KaTurk in his purple village people flamer suit, we'd know it
was the only one in existance ( Tank Gawd), and condemn him roundly...  again.
What do YOU wear under your SFI/20 ?
Bob, nomex long johns w/ escape flap,W