[Land-speed] Thanksgiving

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 08:33:13 MST 2007

I'll second that Glen.  We're happy to have my brother home safe
from Afghanistan and retired from the Air Force Reserves after 31
years of service.  The tributes paid to him on his retirement just
make us all more proud of his quality of dedication.  At the same
time we are concerned for his son who is still in Iraq.  The bond
with those in your team is so strong while you are in the military
but severed so completely with a return to civilian life that we
forget how much we depended on them for our lives.  It's good
to have a day to think about it and be grateful for everything we
have.
Wes