[Land-speed] short track

john robinson john at engr.wisc.edu
Mon Nov 19 05:55:24 MST 2007

I had someone ask a question about the short track, and as I have not been
to the Salt in several years, I was not sure of the answer, what is the
procedure for a small engined bike or car, something that only runs around
110 top speed? still a 2 mile run to the timed mile. or is there a shorter
distance for those who do not need a long run up? thanks drive carefully.

           John Robinson, Mechanician
   Mechanical Engineering University of Wisconsin
                 1513 University Ave.
                  Madison, Wi. 53706
                     608-262-3606
            Current World Land Speed Record Holder