[Land-speed] Non LSR Cosmologist Wanted...

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Sun Nov 18 15:31:41 MST 2007

Mayf,
    My neighbor is a cosmetologist but she's out there in her own little universe, and her husband is a proctologist who  graduated at the ass end of his class.  I took a half dozen astronomy and related physics courses in college, but that was long before they discovered that Pluto wasn't really a planet after all.  I was really  confused when Dr. Sandler  said   "And your anus is out there between Saturn and Neptune.  I never did find  Saturn,  but I read in the almanac that Neptune was somewhere between Asbury Park and Belmar in New Jersey. My ass, however,  was stuck somewhere  between English 401 and Engineering 303 in Champaign, Illinois.
Mark C