[Land-speed] Inexpensive Pressure Transducer

neil at dbelltech.com neil at dbelltech.com
Sun Nov 11 18:11:49 MST 2007

Mayf, Jon;

Digi- Key is a great source for all sorts of electronic components. If you
can't find a pressure transducer there, try Omega Engineering-- they have
all sorts of transducers, sensors, etc.

Here is one example:

  http://www.omega.com/ppt/pptsc.asp?ref=PX138&Nav=preb03

To get a calibrated 5V output you need to provide it with an 8V source. This
can be a simple voltage regulator (not an automotive voltage regulator) that
is connected to your 12V system.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ