[Land-speed] [Land-speed on TV)

ifixmgs at cox.net ifixmgs at cox.net
Sun Nov 4 16:37:56 MST 2007

 I was flipping channels today on my shop tv today when I came across mid-scene of a yellow 'liner  (alt least that's what it sort of looked like, all  inverted and backwards  in the middle of a  salt cloud of salt spray.  The  show was one of those "I actually walked away from THAT??? docu-dramas.   The driver was  John Lee - now  driving a blue roadster -  then my compressor kicked on and I missed the entire interview.    That was some tumble.... are you a lister, John?
Mark C

Also,  Here's a blast from the past (Aug 1950)
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2007/06/02/hot-rod-derby-on-the-salt-flats/