[Land-speed] Mickey Thompson Tires and Rooms.

Skip Higginbotham Saltrat at pahrump.com
Thu Jun 28 13:45:53 MDT 2007

List,
I just spoke with Phil Kortokrax, G.M. of M/T Tires and Bonneville
tires are in production and will deliver in time for this year's races.

Phil mentioned that he and three others from M/T would be attending
Speedweek but do not have rooms.

Anyone that has extra rooms or knows of someone that isn't going to
go to Speedweek please call Phil's Secretary, Debi at 330-686-3511.

If at all possible, we need to take care of these guys!!!! If you
can't get to Debi, call me at 775-751-4944 and I will relay information.

Thanks,
Skip Higginbotham