[Land-speed] count down

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 20:02:18 MDT 2007

List....
I mentioned in the previous email I attended Lime Rock Park Saturday for a
SCCA regional event but I didn't elaborate on other racers there.
Paul Newman, 82, qualified First in his class and led his group and won,
wire to wire. Out of the car he looks his age, but in the car, he sure didn't
resemble anybody his age in my neighborhood.
Due to the fact he's got 20 years on me, I can count on many more runs  in
LSR, especially as we don't do turns or have company on our tracks. That's  the
logic, anyway.
Now if I only had some of "Newmans Own" Money.......................
Bob W