[Land-speed] Not LSR Question, Need to cut threads to make a 3/8 bolt

Dale Krumheuer dmirror3 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 14:25:28 MDT 2007

This sounds so eay yet I don't want to buy the wrong size steel rod stock (again). I need to cut thread to fit 3/8" 16. I blundered and bought 3/8 inch stock yet its obviously too large for my die. What size stock should I use ?
Feeling quite humble,
Dale Krumheuer

    Therere no rules of the roadnot even understandings. Craziest is king and the contestants are bold.