[Land-speed] count down

J.D. Tone gmc6power at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 17 15:41:39 MDT 2007

Sitting in line, drinking beer, or visiting like all the rest of you get to
do. The only difference is I will walk the course at El Mirage.

Bonneville I'll run on Tuesday like I always do and help Dan.

I'll pit away from every one so I don't hear all the bad mouthing of the
SCTA because of the long slow lines. I have my answer with a smile to
everyone who complains. "If you weren't here I could move up a spot" :<)