[Land-speed] not a quick question

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Fri Jun 15 13:29:31 MDT 2007

Robin... you got the concept exactly right...  the querry was to simply use
our collective brains to come up with a few teasers to twist our minds...

Another part of the question was formed watching Jay Leno the other night...
here's a guy with enough to have anything he wants.... so the question is..
what do you want...is it the passion to work on them? or to play with them?
or to simply own them...  and Jay has it all... so... assuming your going to
spend the time and effort to enjoy something mechanical... what would it
be...

I dig lots of things that folks have mentioned so far... but I find myself
saying stuff like this all the time..... " I want you to own it so I can
look at it and enjoy it... but I don't want to maintain it "    Defining
stuff brings up interesting opinions about things that fall into that
category...

That and I'm just  a curious sort....

Keith ( yes Glen I'm suffiencently twisted without this thread as a side
light. )