[Land-speed] not a quick question

Keith Turk kturk at ala.net
Fri Jun 15 05:23:10 MDT 2007

Ed... I really like your answer on the bikes... I've got a 78 750 Triumph
Bonneville and a 76 Honda 550 four cylinder... and even thou they were
produced in the same era's they are represent the end and beginning of era's
of motorcycling...  Very interesting contrasts... the Bonnie is actually a
couple of years newer and mostly pure junk in comparison...  but ain't much
prettier...