[Land-speed] NASCAR Garages

Jon Wennerberg jon at infodestruction.com
Wed Jun 13 07:38:03 MDT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 8:42 AM, Joe Timney wrote:

Ed,
Go to www.racecityusa.org. or call for the brochure at 877.661.1234.
They have a great guide of the whole area including all the motel phone
numbers...it really is "Race City". There is a color coded map to all
the different venues available, NHRA, Busch, Nextel Cup, Craftsman
Truck, and ARCA. They list what is available, eg, view window, showroom,
raised walk, gift shop, etc. You will be amazed at how many shops are in
the area.
We are at Maxton from the 21st thru the 23rd!!! I'll buy you a Margarita
Sunday night after the raceat the Mexican restaurant!!!

joe

Ed, no matter what Joe says, there will not be a race at the Mexican
restaurant Sunday night.  There's racing at Maxton Saturday the 23rd
and Sunday the 24th, with setup and inspection on the 22nd.  You're
welcome to come visit us and see how the east half of the world
spends a weekend in June.  Nancy and I will be arriving Thursday
evening.  See you there?

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan