[Land-speed] Wendover rooms

MR VIKING vcviking at wildblue.net
Sun Jul 22 07:40:41 MDT 2007

Being a Jonnie come lately, I don't seem to be able to crack the code on how
to get a room at Wendover.  I hear that they will not reserve a room till
April 1, 2008, but if you call at 0600 hrs on April 1st, all the rooms are
gone?????

Does it make since for the "seasoned" salt flat folks to try to get the Hotels
to reserve rooms for us now (for 2008) if we were willing to pay for them on a
non refundable cash up front basis????  Might they even give a "racer's cash
discount"???

Can you please help me break the code?????     Jon Landen
vcviking at wildblue.net