[Land-speed] New course buzz LSR

ed at vetteracing.com ed at vetteracing.com
Tue Jul 17 21:39:46 MDT 2007

Like J.D. says, there is always somebody at the table at the
impoundgate........ Maybe people just make the turn and don't stop?
Ed

happen to them that happens to the cars when entering the impoundgate. My time
was always written down as I stopped at the entrance. Theguy has a table and
an umbrella. Maybe I'm missing something here wherethe M/C inspection team
want each competitor too check in with themtoo. Maybe the M/C guys don't stop
at the gate or are told duringinspection that they are to check in only with
the inspection trailer.I'll see Russ and Tom at the Friday meeting and ask
them.

>Just remember that even tho I'm back this year you still have the Heads until
you find someone else :<)...J.D.