[Land-speed] New course buzz LSR

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Mon Jul 16 08:12:25 MDT 2007

We had a meeting at the lakes on Saturday after noon and there are several
changes to the original operation and planning of how it will work. The #2
course will probably hold vehicles at the far end and move them across the
#1 course which will result in a much shorter road back. They will be
escorted to impound if they have qualified for a record to assure they get
there on time. We have done this in the past and it works well.

We all need to work together to make it all come together for a fast and
safe met.
Glen