[Land-speed] Corn and Ethanol, not LSR

Bobbyhotrods at comcast.net Bobbyhotrods at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 06:41:01 MDT 2007

Dave, we spend a lot more dough on gasoline in this household than we do on home heating oil and electricity combined. If Washington had an energy policy maybe we'd all know these basic facts, but then again they're so inept and money driven perhaps it's just as well. I think what we'll be driving down the line might look more like Nebulous Theorem than what's in the driveway now. We'll need better roads where trucks are prohibited for these lightweight vehicles. But what do I know? BJ