[Land-speed] Corn and Ethanol, not LSR

ed at vetteracing.com ed at vetteracing.com
Sun Jul 15 21:19:01 MDT 2007

This is what we did during WWII. I grew up in Alabama where largequantities of
hemp were grown for the war effort. When the war ended,ALL of the fields were
burned and plowed under. But,through the years, Mother Nature had blown seeds
far & wideand it was common to find it growing along the highway even.
TheCannibus level was so low that you couldn't get high off it, but it
wasstill illegal under federal law, so a great campaign was launched
toeradicate it. This was done at the same time, by the same geniouses,that
decided we needed Kudzu for erosion control. Been to theSouth lately? Hemp
lost and Kudzu took over Dixie!
Ed