[Land-speed] Alternate Fuels

ed at vetteracing.com ed at vetteracing.com
Sun Jul 15 11:59:20 MDT 2007

You left out the most important objection to the production ofethenol........
It has caused the price of beer to go updramatically!!! With the price of corn
soaring to produceethanol, farmers are plowing under hops to join the party,
and theprice at the pump has increased accordingly! (the beer pump, ofcourse)
Then of course there are the tortilla riots inMexico...... Maybe if we planted
sugar cane like the do in Brazil
Ed