[Land-speed] Alternate Fuels

Robert J. Denton rjdenton479 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:16:00 MDT 2007

I was just reading that ethanol takes anywhere from three quarters of
a gallon to a gallon and a quarter of fossil fuel to produce. It must
be transported by tanker truck since it tears pipes apart and when
left in your gas tank the water separates. All good things for your
fuel system. Why are we pursuing this direction?

Bob D.