[Land-speed] Hydrogen Vehicles And Safety>From>Jim McNaul

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 22:14:23 MDT 2007

The more thoughts and commentary that get fielded on new ventures like this,
the better.  The real danger comes when big egos dominate and ignore things
they don't agree with.  On the other hand there comes a time to shoot the
engineers and "start production".
The trouble with crash conditions is that they are low probability events
full of hard to predict variables.  Better to solve the engineering problems
up front rather than rely on "test" results.  The problem for engineering is
that you need to understand the problem first before you design the
solution.
Ed Weldon