[Land-speed] Fw: Ford's Hydrogen 999 racer shooting for fuel cell land speed record > Hybrid News

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:27:28 MDT 2007

Ed,

  Google "creation of the Santa Susanna pass".

  DW

Ed Weldon <23.weldon at comcast.net> wrote:
  Mayf-- Ahhhh.........I told you I'd defer to folks who knew more about it
than me. I remain skeptical though on both sides. To me we'd best err on
the side of caution. That 2%-98% range is scary. But still that needs to
be measured against the rapid difusion rate of the tiny hydrogen molecules.
What do we know about the postmortem analysis of that Santa Susana event?
Interesting subject. You got any good Google search words to try?
Ed