[Land-speed] Rule Book Question !

dan warner dwarner230 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 22:26:27 MDT 2007

This issue has recently been discussed by the technical committees. It has been decided that this type of connector is Ok for use.

  DW

Steve Meierdiercks <smsandimas at earthlink.net> wrote:
  In the rule book under "3.R" Cooling System All liquid cooling systems
using non-braided circ. lines shall have metal clamps at each connection.I
have used on my cooling lines Russell "twist lok or push lok" fitting and
hose.The question being do I still have to use hose clamps on each
connection?

THANKS STEVE
dwarner230 at yahoo.com

Land-speed mailing list

Started 62nd, first to finish - PRC Reliability Run '07