[Land-speed] Greenhouse Gases

Nt788 at aol.com Nt788 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 09:01:01 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/9/2007 5:12:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Bobbyhotrods at comcast.net writes:

While  there are plenty of holes in the global warming theory, I'm glad our
unsustainable dependance on fossil fuel is finally under scrutiny, and driving
 the thinking and funding of alternatives.
I would love to be assured of  being able to tow my deal the 3000 miles to
the salt for many years to come.

In Europe small diesel cars that get 50mpg are  permitted!   Sex, religion
and politics--Three manipulative  activities used to control it all! Nebulous
Theorem