[Land-speed] OT: Green House Gases.. and an Electrolysis Question or 2..

MEIERLE Mike Mike.Meierle at alcatel-lucent.com
Mon Jul 9 07:20:25 MDT 2007

That's why Mars is experiencing Global Warming also...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/02/070228-mars-warming.html

<soapbox=ON>
Al Gore is just a concert promoter lining his pockets
<soapbox=OFF>

Mike Meierle
Alcatel-Lucent
Sr. Systems Engineer
7751 Windsor Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Office: (614) 733-3989
Fax:    (614) 733-3961
Cell:    (614) 284-6229

--the process is naturally cyclic which is why we have periodic ice
ages.

--the solar output of the sun is also cyclic and presently in one of
it's peak output periods

--proponents of the "global warming" issue claim that human activities
are adding enough greenhouse gases to cause an increase in the
equilibrium temperature that will be higher than that of previous
natural temperature peaks--belief in this senario is not universal among
scientists.

Mayf's question helped me think thru the above---it's not political
(unless a reader wants to make it so)

Lance