[Land-speed] Toe In

bobbyhotrods at comcast.net bobbyhotrods at comcast.net
Sat Jul 7 19:35:42 MDT 2007

Ditto on Otto. Trammel points on a stick of sufficient length work well.
The track of my roadster is wider in the front than rear. My roundy pal told me to swing big arcs beneath each king pin such that there are two distant intersections. A line connecting them should be the centerline of the car, fix it if it isn't. A perpendicular line to the centerline can be layed out with a sheetrock square, adjust the rear to the perpendicular line. Makes sense to me. BJ