[Land-speed] No LSR---Frank Fiore

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:20:34 MDT 2007

Hi Rich,   wondering here... I know a Joe Fiore back east here...

Big-time into restoring 'vintage' open wheel race cars...  and darn good at
it too.

  Let me sit in one of the old Parnelli Jones Silver Crown cars (circa
1962-64)
    he had just finished restoring once upon a time at Lime Rock Park
       when I screwd up enough 'courage' to ask if I could.

     and I've got picture proof.  ;- )      Nice guy, that Joe.

  - his sister 'was' / is  scorer for the URC.   Can this be the same family
?

     I'd be willing to bet it is...    Joe must be 65-67 now   sister prolly
younger...

     It seems ever'day we lose more of'em...

      regards ,  Dirt Track Doug