[Land-speed] Misc. BS

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 5 18:06:11 MDT 2007

yeah, Maxton is a neat place. Did you drive it? 2 doglegs. And the boys
and girls do a heck of a job putting on the show.  I may come down to
see you. I need to cool off. Hopefully by Friday evening early, the
temps will head downward toward normal, what ever that is.

Hello to Mz Linda from the Pahrump crowd...

mayf