[Land-speed] Thinking of a car.....

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Jul 5 10:05:33 MDT 2007

for the wife to drive at Bville. SHe has exhibited only minimal interest
in driving there but did say that if the car was not a screaming demon
she would give it a try. So, while thumbing my way through the Hot Rod
mag, August issue I see on the bottom of page 77 a Chevrolet Turbo
Sprint, circa 1987. This would be the perfect car. 993 cc displacement,
a small turbo to keep me happy and just enough speed to interest the wife.

So where can I find one that is dirt cheap? I surfed around here but
nothing.  This is a large list so maybe one of you knows some one who
has one that wants to get rid of it at very low price?

Keep an eye out for me?