[Land-speed] Land speed guys are the best. - flagrant patronage

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:10:23 MDT 2007

       Hi Bob     oh really?       LOL

      "welcome to the club"     -we've known that fo' years !

          It's just the best.       ENJOY.

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                              Cold Beer, Fast Cars, an' Warm Willin' Wimin'

  Speedway Bikes, Harley D's and Minibikes rode with equal joy,
  Dog Training, Murdersickel parts, Emergency Zeppelin repairs,
  LSR, Aerial Surveillance, Politics exposed for what it is, Sprint Cars,

        -and "Slide Jobs" appreciated for the FINE ART that they are