[Land-speed] NON LSR Frustratioin

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Wed Jul 4 18:51:30 MDT 2007

Interesting, isn't it. SInce you are direct drive, why not use a true
light weight flywheel as the transmisson hub/input shaft carrier. That
would definitely be true and the small added mass would help any
pulsations in the engine. Might not rev so quickly but then maybe a bit
slower is better, especially with an automatic tanny? Not so much near
instantaneous stress on rotating stuff?

glad to hear you got the problem solved and you have it running. Thoae
are real Yee Ha moments! Congrats...

When you coming up this way again?

mayf