[Land-speed] NON LSR Frustratioin

Scott Cowle SCowle at mentorcollege.edu
Wed Jul 4 08:19:24 MDT 2007

Hi Sparky -I go to a parts supplier in my home town who actually tells me
right up front what the good parts are and what is the crap stuff,and he has
never been wrong yet. It goes a long way when you can get that kind of help.
Scott

>>> "Sparky" <sparky.2211 at cox.net> 7/4/2007 10:03 AM >>>
I am Whining---I know I know  no whining allowed!!!!!!!!!! in
LSR----manufacturing tolerances---Brand Names that FORMERLY had good
reputations for quality now nearly all have overseas supliers-- the
tolerances
can be horrible and MOST will not own up to it --- just bought a new flex
plate has more run out than the new starter has shims---I am not  the first
on
this list that this has cost time and money---get a commitment on how they
will handle the problem
      Sparky
AA/_ L  2211
scowle at mentorcollege.edu

Land-speed mailing list

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.