[Land-speed] Goodwood Festival of Speed! - Corvette Forum

BWANA343 at aol.com BWANA343 at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 17:17:36 MDT 2007

In a message dated 7/2/2007 7:59:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
d.pulju at pahrump.com writes:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com:80/showthread.php?t=1746164

Jack  makes the background in this pic.
dale
ssuunnyy and going to 95+ in  Caldwell, id

Which/where/what ?  Jack's the Blue overalls? Either way, enjoyed the  black
line/Salt Thing, AND all the LSR Legends in the pix.  Goodwood is top  of my
Euro to-do list, definitely The Show in Great Britain.
Is everybody on vacation on this list? Anybody going to WOS or WF  instead of
the Big Show this year?
We got some surgery lined up for early August, plan on WOS instead.
Hopefully got our drive train gearing configured correctly now. Previous FD  allowed
runs up to under only 270 mph....yeah, right...
Bob, gearloosed Gyro, W