[Land-speed] Engine Coupler

Ed Weldon 23.weldon at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 17:47:39 MST 2007

Skip --
See my previous email.  Baldor-Dodge makes these; pretty old product.  You
still may want to follow up with Steen on how loose he made them to
accomodate the misalignment of the two shafts that you get in an automotive
chassis.
http://www.dodge-pt.com/products/pt_components/couplings/chain_coupling.html
Neat part is that you can use intechangeable Dodge taperlock hubs that make
it easier to adapt the main coupling to the shafts on each side.  The inner
bushing and the way it connects to the main coupling parts shows in the pic
on that link.
Ed Weldon