[Land-speed] My Bum Timing Dash Plaque

drmayf drmayf at mayfco.com
Thu Dec 27 14:43:31 MST 2007

Glen, the process you describe is exactly th epont I was trying to make,
lol. There are a lot of fingers in the bowl so who does one turn to? The
last in the line of ovvf events? For all I knew it needed to start in
the timing shack. I knew JD name was on th eenvelope inwhich it arrived
but he was th elast in the list and the error could have been anywhere.

In any case, JD did indeed fix my issue completely and satisfactorily
and I owe him a debt of thanks and a drink of his choice.

mayf