[Land-speed] Holiday Greetings

TOM M SHANNON saltfevr at q.com
Tue Dec 25 12:56:52 MST 2007

Right back at 'ya Ed and to your lovely wife Linda. And to the rest of you
ruffians and scoundrels ,Happiest of New Year and hope to see you all "on the
salt" in 2008 somewhere along the "Thin Black Line".Tom & Cathy ShannonMagna,
Utah> From: ed at vetteracing.com> To: kturk at ala.net; BWANA343 at aol.com;
land-speed at autox.team.net> Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 23:58:52 +0000> Subject: Re:
[Land-speed] Holiday Greetings> > Grettings to all and a safe & successful
racing season in 08!!!> > Ed Van Scoy> #128 B/GT Corvette> SCTA-BNI/Gear
Grinder> > > > > > > >-----Original Message-----> >From: Keith Turk
[mailto:kturk at ala.net]> >Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 04:16 PM> >To:
BWANA343 at aol.com, land-speed at autox.team.net> >Subject: Re: [Land-speed]
Holiday Greetings> >> >I'm 75 days into making mine longer... Still want a
smoke... but not so bad > >these days...> >> >K> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: <BWANA343 at aol.com>> >To: <land-speed at autox.team.net>> >Sent: Monday,
December 24, 2007 5:11 PM> >Subject: [Land-speed] Holiday Greetings> >> >> >>
Happy Christmas and a healthy prosperous New Year to everybody, with> >>
emphasis on the healthy.> >> Every year I meet a few more of the LSR crowd,
really looking to making a> >> lot of acquaintances in person this coming year
. Our average life span is> >> getting longer, our sport is getting safer, we
can do this forever !!!> >> Bob and Angie Wanner in New York>