[Land-speed] Merry Christmas ... but first Happy Birthday. Not LSR

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 16:29:11 MST 2007

Soon we'll be out the door to go to my wife's birthday party.  Once
again she is only seven years younger than I am.  Looks fifteen years
younger.  Her folks always made a big fuss about her birthday and that
is a break for me because it separates the day from Christmas.

About Christmas:

For all the land-speed family ... have a great Christmas!

President Hunter said this some fifteen or so years ago.  It's worth
repeating and remembering.