[Land-speed] It's Christmas Eve

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 18:09:53 MST 2007

     God bless each and every one Tiny Tim    -and to all our downunder pals
we share !
    Hi to Nigel, Chris!

cheers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in wet, & raining  So. New York,

  -22 miles from Square Deal Raceway,

  -21 miles east of Action Park Speedway,

   -63 miles northeast of Champion Speedway

   -105 miles south of "the  Syracuse  Mile" ...

   -265 miles north of Williams Grove Speedway

   -2225 miles due east of the Bonneville Salt Flats

      and never more than a few feet from a cold one

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx