[Land-speed] NON LSR : Good Sunday morning Mr. Skunk

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 23 12:26:58 MST 2007

 CHOICES;

1]  throw a cloth bag over the skunk and trap, feel around through it and
un-clamp the trap, (careful !  you'll get bit!) the grab the bag and run like
hell....

2]   shoot the skunk in the brainpan from 25 feet with a scoped .22 then
un-clamp.

3]  just don't go anywhere near the trap for 3-4 months and the smell will
just naturally 'go green'

4]  Or, as Mayf said, call the Animal Control people, but don't hold your
breath waiting for them to 'drop by'

     oh BTW:     have a Merry Christmas     LOL!

c heers, "Dirt Track Doug"  in exile in So. New York,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 10:27:55 -0800
> From: drmayf at mayfco.com
> To: dlodom at charter.net
> CC: land-speed at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR : Good Sunday morning laugh
>
> Call the Arroyo Grande Animal Control, let them figure it out.. You
> stand well back and watch and take pictures, lol..
>
> mayf
> DougOdom wrote:
>
> >Now I live kind of in the country so we have had chickens  10-12  for
> >eggs ( no crowing roosters ). Now this last week something has been
> >getting in a killing 2 or three chickens a night. I set a trap outside
> >the chicken house and catch the possum and take it away. This happens
> >every 5 or 6 years. Now this morning I get up and I got a skunk in the
> >trap.  So if you think you have a problem today just ask yourself if you
> >want to trade problems with me?

> >Doug Odom in big ditch......trying to figure out how to get the skunk out
of the trap without him going off.   LOL