[Land-speed] The Camaro's Bville article

TOM M SHANNON saltfevr at q.com
Mon Dec 17 19:33:19 MST 2007

Ya Keith;

Just received my Wally Parks Tribute Feb. HRM today. Fantastic issue,plus a
nicely written farewell editorial by Dave F. Nice picture of Tonya in the "ice
box"!

Tom ShannonMagna, Utah> From: kturk at ala.net> To: land-speed at autox.team.net;
ECTALSR at yahoogroups.com> Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 03:58:02 -0600> Subject:
[Land-speed] The Camaro's Bville article> > Well looks like it's going to be
the last Article in Hot Rod for the Camaro as> the " Hot Rod mag. spl."> >
David did a great job as usual of capturing speedweek at a glance... as you>
read the article remember this is Dave's engine... he built it... he tuned it>
and we raced the hell out of it...> > Oh and while your there check out 24hrs
of LeMons.... that was a blast...> > K>