[Land-speed] Utah weather

DougOdom dlodom at charter.net
Fri Dec 14 12:21:00 MST 2007

Glen Barrett wrote:

>I moved to this Utah desert when I heard how great the year around weather
>was. I was lied to by the real estate dude.
>This 20 Degree stuff at night makes my feet and knees hurt. At least it hasn't
>snowed yet. Guess any outside projects are pretty much done. Doug Odom says
>hey can't handle 40 degrees, man he would be setting in front of the fire
>place in the big gulch where he lives.
>
>My daughter in Big Bear lake Calif. has a new weenie dog and it is hating snow
>even though it's a long hair. I guess I'm done complaining and will let Mayf
>the master of gripe have some time on board and so others can take aim at the
>Pahrump target.
>Have a great day you all.
>
>Glen

Hey Glen,  I admit I'm a candy ass. I've had to wear a long sleeve work
shirt all day. Only got up to 61 the last few days and down to 37 at night.
I was born in South Dakota and left when I was one year old. Didn't take
me long to see I don't like freezing in the winter or sweating in the
summer.
Doug in big ditch