[Land-speed] The List

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Thu Dec 13 16:18:52 MST 2007

I heard he was running for Mayor of Pahrump and the mafia was after him,
they have no problem with moving targets. He has a lot of support with all
of the Pahrump bunch LSR people and the girls at the coffee house so who
knows. I think he just wanted to bitch about something and now he wants a
war. The site is alive and well Mayf. Hang in there pal.
Glen