[Land-speed] Non-LSR Caddy Bumpers etc...

joseph lance jolylance at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 12 09:57:35 MST 2007

Randy old Ben Franklin wrote the original manual on barn finds entitled
"Advice to a Young Man Upon the Selection of a Mistress" which notes the
wonderful qualities of mature women including the fact that they age from
the top down-- should be required reading for every male past the age of
puberty.

Lance