[Land-speed] Front axle

Glen Barrett speedtimer at beyondbb.com
Fri Aug 31 12:05:27 MDT 2007

Steve
The thing you didn't mention was the type of roadster, standard high boy,
street or modified roadster. The rules are different depending on the class.
If you have a rule book contact one of the roadster committee people for all
of the info you are looking for. That's what great about this racers site.
Everyone is willing to help and answer questions. Steering you to the right
place is also important. Good luck with the project. Also www.landracing.com
is the other source for LSR racers.
Glen