[Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

Joe Timney joetimney at dol.net
Thu Aug 30 15:04:50 MDT 2007

That is the beauty of this list. For all of us to share our thoughts and
believes.
I have been building cars & bikes since age 14, drag racing since 15,
worked at S&W Race Cars in the '70's, on my own since '79. What I do
today is what I have learned from some of the best and worst in the
world, yes, some of the best lessons come from poor executions. I
wouldn't ride today in things I built 'back in the day'!!! Scary stuff!!!
My style today is a culmination of all I have learned since birth.

So please keep the thoughts and examples coming...

joe

For use DougOdom wrote:
> I have to jump in here also. I do thing a little different, ( does that
> surprise anyone? )

    Doug Odom