[Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

Rick Byrnes Rick at RBMotorsports.com
Thu Aug 30 10:49:01 MDT 2007

Actually you are right Dave
I chose two because I used two high load relays that also handle several
other things.  When Fuel pump is on, H20 pump for charge air cooling is also
on.  Same with ignition, When it is on other systems are also powered on.
ECU is switched separately.
You are correct though the electrical system could be simplified  and then
give me room on the steering wheel for the shift button....
Thanks, nice to hear different view points once in a while.

Rick

----- Original Message -----
From: <ddahlgren at snet.net>
To: "'Rick Byrnes'" <Rick at RBMotorsports.com>; "'Joe Timney'"
<joetimney at dol.net>
Cc: "'land-speed-digest'" <land-speed at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

Fuel pump switch????? Why noy just let the ecu turn it on..No rpm no
fuel.. That way 1 switch turns off ign fuel pump and ecu..
Dave

Switches for shut down on the steering wheel.  Since I am EFI, Fuel pump

switch, ignition switch, along with high speed parachute switch can be
activated without removing hands from the wheel.

Rick Byrnes

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8/25/2007 5:00 PM