[Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

Rick Byrnes Rick at RBMotorsports.com
Thu Aug 30 09:45:51 MDT 2007

I'm in agreement with Joe in that all controls should be to the drivers
right side.  We in America get in the vehicle on the left side, and with
controls being on the right, nothing to get in the way and accidentally
activated.  Even being left handed, switches on the right seem to be very
natural.
Switches for shut down on the steering wheel.  Since I am EFI, Fuel pump
switch, ignition switch, along with high speed parachute switch can be
activated without removing hands from the wheel.

Rick Byrnes