[Land-speed] No Hands(I disagree)

ed at vetteracing.com ed at vetteracing.com
Thu Aug 30 09:19:28 MDT 2007

I have to echo KT's remarks..... With a manual tranny, my right handkeeps
pretty busy, especially at El Mirage. My fire bottle actuatorsare right below
the steering wheel on the right side, and the chutelever is a a Pro Stock /
Funny Car type that hangs down from acenter roll bar cross member. I just "bat
it" and the chuteopens. hard to beat a good old fashioned Morse cable........
Ed