[Land-speed] Latham Axial Flow Superchargers

Doug Anderson boogiewoogie12 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:44:15 MDT 2007

Got a buddy, Tom ,..
 and Tom is buildin' a '28 Chrysler two door
street-driven Hot Rod.  Note I did not
use that cursed word 'streetrod' .  Tom also
has an old eastern dragrace 392 that resided in a '32 Nash roadster back in
the
day.  He got the engine complete from the
drainplug, to the Mallory dual point and 440 wires, up to,   to the Latham
Axial Flow Supercharger with
4 sidedrafts.  Now how Kool is that ?

He's asked me if I knew anyone who's taken one apart.  Now he's a pretty darn
sharp mechanic, so for
him to ask me, well that tells me he really can't get it apart.  He does not
want to hurt the thing so he
wisely stopped to learn more about it.

BTW: the Chizler will be controlled with a vintage torqueflyte of
the 'typewriter' shifter variety and will have NO fenners as Pennsylvania
came
out of the dark ages and made them 'optional' with Pa. er. 'streetrod'
plates  grrrrrrrr theres that word again

Anyway, Anyone on the list have any experience, manuals, or
spare parts to help him out ?  I will
forward any & all info to him

Thanks in advance,
You Otto know something about it shouldn't you ?   ;- )

  cheers, "Dirt Track Doug" in So. New York,

  -'point man' in the never-ending search for Hot Blues,
                        Cold Beer,  Fast Cars,  an' Warm Willin' Wimin'