[Land-speed] "Flat Out" and another ...

Wester Potter wester6935 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 21:27:21 MDT 2007

I'm on volume 3, "The Fabulous Trashwagon" of four B. S. Levy books.
Another author who really understands racing and cars.  I can highly
recommend his series.  It builds on the first one so read them in
sequence.  Our SLC library has the first two on the shelves.  I was
introduced to them at the Miller Motorsports Park store where he
was autographing copies of "The Last Open Road."  He knows Keith
Turk which may or may not be a recommendation for his character.

Wes